2020 Season Postponement Survey

A number of you have reached out to us about the choice to postpone the last two events of the 2020 season until early 2021. The current plan was to move the last two points events, #5 and #6, to early next year and finish the season then.

It has been brought to our attention that members may be modifying their car over the winter for a different class. This would then prevent those members from completing the 2020 season competitively or in the class ran this year. others have simply asked to let 2020 finish as is; 4 events total with 1 dropped.

Do keep in mind that moving individual classes inside the overarching classes (S1, S2, R1, R2, ST, L, N, and PC) will allow points to carry over from other sub classes in the overarching class.

This survey is to allow the board to hear every members voice.
There are two options:
Postpone events #5 and #6 to early 2021 and finish the season then.
Cancel events #5 and #6 and finish the season with 4 points events.

this survey will be open until 11/21/2020. You must be a 2020 season member to vote.